Student Assistance services Available!
Legacy SAP is offering 6 counseling sessions for Mountain Education Students for $10 a year!!!! Students of Mountain Education have the opportunity to receive short term counseling services as part of the Student Assistance Program (SAP). Sessions are offered in person or virtually. To find out more click the button below.
Student Assistance Services Information
- I Need Help Enrolling or Re-Enrolling.
- I Need Help Navigating Virtual Learning.
- I Have Questions About My MECHS Courses.
- I Need A Tutor For One or More of My MECHS Courses.
- I Need to Talk to Someone About Personal or Family Issues.
- I Am a Student With a Disability - Is MECHS The Place For Me?
- I Am An English Language Learner - Where Do I Start?
Mountain Education Charter High School - Bartow campus
Office Phone: (770) 606 - 5185
Fax: (678) 792 - 4109
Maria Alpizar - Registrar (706) 969 - 3082 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheri M. Mahan - Principal (706) 969 -3066
Tia W. Edwards - Principal (706) 897 - 2692