Mountain Education Charter High School utilizes Online Registration powered by Infinite Campus for all enrollment needs.
Parents/guardians of students new to MECHS should register for the 2020-21 school year. Parents/guardians of students already enrolled in MECHS should re-register each year. Re-registration is open for returning MECHS families from July 13 - August 14, 2020.
Parents/guardians can upload required documentation while completing the online application. If a parent/guardian is unable to upload required documentation, please contact your local MECHS site’s Registrar. Students who are 18 years old or older may register themselves through online registration.
Helpful Hints Before You Begin:
- Have the following information available for all student's in your household:
- Student's FULL Name (First, Middle, Last)
- Student's Date of Birth
- Student's FULL Social Security Number (*optional - see SSN information below)
- Student’s Physical Address
- If possible, have the following documents ready to upload through online registration: (If you cannot upload these documents, please contact your local site’s Registrar.)
- Withdrawal from from the last school attended
- Current Transcript
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Current immunization record (Form 3231)
- Eye, ear, and dental examination records (Form 3300)
- Write down your application number for reference
- Parents/guardians should have a valid email address
- Parents/guardians will be required to provide a form of identification. Parents may upload a copy of this identification through online registration or contact the site Registrar.
Due to COVID-19, OLR Kiosks at each school for parents/guardians to complete the enrollment process are closed.
To complete online registration at MECHS, click below.
If you have any questions, Please email your local MECHS Site's Registrar.
(Click the button below to find your site's registrar.)
*Refusal to Provide a Social Security Number for Student Identification
Georgia law (20-2-0150) requires public school authorities to request from parents and guardians the Social Security number for students being enrolled in school. The Social Security number is to be incorporated into the official school record for the student. No student will be denied enrollment in a public school for declining to provide his or her Social Security number or for declining to apply for such a number. If a parent will not provide the student’s SSN, a generic SSN is assigned from our pool of state-assigned SSN.
HOPE Scholarship Local Education Agencies (LEA) submit student transcript data to the Georgia Student Finance Commission (GSFC) beginning when the student is in 9th grade. Student transcripts submitted without SSN are not eligible to receive HOPE Scholarship.
ALL SITES WILL REMAIN CLOSED AND STUDENTS WILL PARTICIPATE IN DIGITAL LEARNING.
WE HOPE TO REOPEN SITES AS SOON AS IT IS SAFE FOR OUR STUDENTS AND FACULTY.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK BACK HERE FOR UPDATES.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU BECOME A PART OF OUR MECHS FAMILY!
The staff at Mountain Education Charter High School is excited to help you earn your high school diploma. Register today!