MEC Career, Technical, and Agriculture Education strives to
- increase student enrollment in CTAE classes.
- increase the number of students who complete a CTAE pathway.
- give students more variety in CTAE career cluster pathways.
- use core academic and CTAE classes to prepare students for post-secondary options and/or the workplace after high school.
- assist students in finding employment that aligns to their career choices.
- secure partnerships with local technical schools to provide additional completion of career cluster pathways.