New Testing Hours for Students!
Starting on January 4, 2021, there will be an additional opportunity for students to take posttests in GradPoint during the day. An MEC employee will be answering emails for testing password requests Monday-Thursday each week from 10am-2pm. This testing password will only be valid during this time period of each day and will be changed daily. This password will also be different from the one available from 4pm-9pm each evening Monday-Thursday, meaning contact will still need to be made with your site teachers to test each evening. There will not be instructional support available during the 10am-2pm window at this time and please reach out to your site teachers for needed support. Also keep in mind, that if you fail any assessment twice, you will be locked out of working in that course and you will need to have teacher support assistance during regular hours from 4pm-9pm to continue. We are excited to provide this additional opportunity and hope you will take advantage of the available support.
The email address to request the day time password is:
- I Need Help Enrolling or Re-Enrolling.
- I Need Help Navigating Virtual Learning.
- I Have Questions About My MECHS Courses.
- I Need A Tutor For One or More of My MECHS Courses.
- I Need to Talk to Someone About Personal or Family Issues.
- I Am An English Language Learner - Where Do I Start?
- I Am a Student With a Disability - Is MECHS The Place For Me?
Bowman Site Contact Information
Renee Padgett - (706) 969-3020
Dr. Sandra Adams - (706) 969-3202
Registrar: Christy Shaw - (706) 969-1720
Office Phone: (706) 213-4300 Office Fax: (706) 245-0407