Check out our Re-registration and learning guidelines.
Take a look at our 2022–2023 school year calendar.
Legacy SAP is offering 6 counseling sessions for Mountain Education Students for $10 a year!
If you or your family don't always have money for food, visit the FoodFinder website or download our app to find places nearby where you can get free food and meal assistance.
How can I help my student improve their reading skills?
Travis Cross - comes back and talks to students about the importance of a HS diploma.
Kathy Blanco - attended MECHS her entire high school career
- I Need Help Enrolling or Re-Enrolling.
- I Need Help Navigating Virtual Learning.
- I Have Questions About My MECHS Courses.
- I Need A Tutor For One or More of My MECHS Courses.
- I Need to Talk to Someone About Personal or Family Issues.
- I Am An English Language Learner - Where Do I Start?
- I Am a Student With a Disability - Is MECHS The Place For Me?
Mountain Education Charter HIgh School
Office Phone: (706) 754-4461
Office Fax: (706) 754-5181
Brad Abernathy - (706) 892-8214
Sherrie Whiten - (706) 969-1203
Registrar: Vicki Pardue - (706) 969-3899