STUDENTS: Review Sessions are Mandatory. Please check with your subject teacher regarding location. Should you miss the review, you will need to wait until the following month to test.
Reviews begin at 4:45 PM.
Students served through ESOL may take advantage of some extra assistance while working from home on Wednesdays. Join Ms. Justus from 10-2. Be sure to use this email to contact her: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or your family don't always have money for food, visit the FoodFinder website or download our app to find places nearby where you can get free food and meal assistance.
- I Need Help Enrolling or Re-Enrolling.
- I Need Help Navigating Virtual Learning.
- I Have Questions About My MECHS Courses.
- I Need A Tutor For One or More of My MECHS Courses.
- I Need to Talk to Someone About Personal or Family Issues.
- I Am An English Language Learner - Where Do I Start?
- I Am a Student With a Disability - Is MECHS The Place For Me?
Office Phone: (470) 691-5563
Office Fax: (470) 691-5597
Michael Nicholson - email@example.com
Regional Registrar: Laurie Black- firstname.lastname@example.org