Starting on January 4, 2021, there will be an additional opportunity for students to take posttests in GradPoint during the day.
Legacy SAP is offering 6 counseling sessions for Mountain Education Students for $10 a year!
If you or your family don't always have money for food, visit the FoodFinder website or download our app to find places nearby where you can get free food and meal assistance.
- I Need Help Enrolling or Re-Enrolling.
- I Need Help Navigating Virtual Learning.
- I Have Questions About My MECHS Courses.
- I Need A Tutor For One or More of My MECHS Courses.
- I Need to Talk to Someone About Personal or Family Issues.
- I Am An English Language Learner - Where Do I Start?
- I Am a Student With a Disability - Is MECHS The Place For Me?
Mountain Education Charter High School
Hill Center Site
Office Phone: (678) 965-4971
Office Fax: (678) 965-4972
Frank Gordy - (404) 394-0501
Joel Posey - (770) 778-3415
Registrar: Laurie Black - (706) 969-3945