- Professional Learning Documentation
- Professional Learning Virtual Library
- Professional Learning Calendar
- Professional Learning Opportunities
Mountain Education Charter High School provides high quality professional learning opportunities designed to advance the system's vision, mission and goals. MECHS offers extensive research-based, data driven, and student focused professional learning opportunities for teachers and leaders in content, pedagogy, and processes.
Why is Professional Learning Important?
Professional learning is now tied to one's certificate renewal in the state of Georgia. Every employee is required to have a Professional Learning Plan or a Professional Learning Goal, and each employee must make acceptable progress toward these goals/plan through active participation in professional learning.
For more information on Professional Learning Goals, see the links below.
- FY18 Contributing Professionals Goal Statements Template
- FY18 Leader Goal Statements Template
- FY18-Professional Growth Rubric
For more information on Professional Learning Plans, see the links below.